Below we present a variety of options to help you incorporate ATHANASE® in to your routine.
Taste preferences naturally vary between individuals. If taste becomes an issue we also recommend, where possible, to use natural sweeteners such as fruit or honey.
QUICK, TASTY AND CONVENIENT OPTIONS
1. Mix with small glass of water. Consider also adding a squeeze of lemon/lime. 2. Mix with any herbal tea. Consider adding honey. 3. Mix with any yoghurt. Consider adding fruit, granola or honey. 4. Mix with a bowl of chopped fruit. 5. Mix with a bowl of salad. 6. Mix with fresh fruit juice.
These are a good option if you prefer to completely mask the taste of ATHANASE®. However, they are time-consuming due to the preparation and clean-up required.
Simply add all ingredients and mix in a blender. There is no right or wrong way to do this and quantities of each ingredient can be adjusted to preference. Every smoothie has two teaspoons of ATHANASE® added.
You can also turn these in to 'Smoothie Bowls' (edible from a bowl by a spoon). Just freeze the bananas beforehand and add ice before blending to produce a thick, edible smoothie. Add granola or fruit for toppings.
1. Blueberry & Peanut Butter Smoothie 1 Banana, Handful of Spinach, Handful of Blueberries, 1 Tablespoon of Peanut Butter, Large Splash of any Milk or Coconut Water, Sprinkle of Chia Seeds and ATHANASE®.
2. Berry Banana Smoothie 1 Banana, Handful of Spinach, Handful of Frozen Berries, Large Splash of any Milk or Coconut Water and ATHANASE®.
3. Tropical Smoothie 1 Banana, Handful of Mango, Pineapples and Spinach, Large Splash of any Milk or Coconut Water and ATHANASE®.
4. Cherry-Berry Elixir Handful of Pitted Cherries and Sliced Strawberries, Large Splash of any Milk or Coconut Water and ATHANASE®.
5. Sunrise Smoothie Handful of Pineapple, Grapefruit, Orange, Bananas, Large Splash of any Milk or Coconut Water and ATHANASE®.
6. Chocolate Mint Protein Shake 1 Banana, 1 Scoop of Chocolate Whey Protein, Handful of Mint Leaves, 1 Tablespoon Peanut Butter, Large Splash of any Milk or Coconut Water and ATHANASE®.
1. Overnight Oats Combine in to a large glass/jar and leave in the fridge overnight, the following ingredients:
Figs, Oats, Chia Seeds, Large Splash of any Milk, Chocolate Whey Powder and ATHANASE®
Once ready to serve, add Yoghurt, Chia Seeds and any remaining figs and serve
Have a simple recipe suggestion that you'd like to share? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
I have only been taking this for a few weeks, but seems to be doing the trick. It’s good to know I can get all of these nutrients in one drink in the morning before I start my day. Tastes fine as well, which considering what is in it, is great.
Starting to enjoy the benefits
The real deal Holyfield
Since taking ATHANASE I have seen improvement in many areas. Better sleeping pattern, improved recovery time after hard training sessions, more energy the day afterward, lost of body fat, less cravings for the naughty treats. Deffo a keeper in my cupboard.
Still haven't received order months later
Seems good so far
Been using for just over a week and feeling less tired during the day